Hoggstowne Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for the website

3 posters

Go down

Ideas for the website Empty Ideas for the website

Post by Albert Dumblewort Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am

Ideas for the website

The main thing I want the website to be is informative, easy to navigate and make our event intriguing! We want info on there, but more like teasers and many things will be references to the Wizardpedia where students can read to their hearts desire.

Any ideas for what you’d like to see on our website can be place on this topic. Some things I’d like will include:

~ Location
This will very important and my goal is for prospective attendees to see the Paintsville Ramada through our eyes – not a general search on the internet! This we will do by keeping to a kinda Diagon Alley there. Brick, shop windows, street lamps, old signs and an air of mystery.

~ Staff
This is to introduce students to their teachers and others on the staff. WE ARE SUCH AN AWESOME collection of personalities that I truly believe that we are a selling point in and of ourselves.

~ Classes
We offer some of the finest and most versatile classes anywhere – and it’s NOT role-playing! We teach, they learn and are tested. That’s what schools do and nobody does it better than us.

~ Story
Of course, we’re more than just a school! There’s been a horrible monster unleased in Hoggstowne and a student has been attacked! Things are looking bad ~ so bad that they’ve had to pack up and relocate classes to Tempor Alley, in the best interest of the student’s safety. Will the monster follow? Who can say, but the staff in on full alert! Soiledbloods BEWARE!

~ Registration
I will partner up with the business team to make a registration page that walks you through the process in a quick and efficient manner. No more guesswork.

~ Dragon Eggs
I have a long and proud history of hiding things for people to find on the sites I create. Will I do the same with this site? Perhaps.
Albert Dumblewort
Albert Dumblewort
Admin

https://hoggstowne-forum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the website Empty Re: Ideas for the website

Post by MargaretMcClanahan Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Please yes! Please hide things on the website. Maybe in DragonEggs, lightbulbs/lamps/posts, doorways, doorknobs!!
MargaretMcClanahan
MargaretMcClanahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Andaxia Moonstar Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Maybe a section on the extracurricular activities and special events of Year Two, to give some background on those? Such as Frog Choir, Quittitch (once we know if we can pull it off this year), Mermaid Club, the Death Day Party, Dueling, etc.

This is not vital until registration goes live, but Nook & Cranny needs to be somewhere. It could conceivably be built into the regular registration or has its own registration for vendors.

Maybe a section on the rules and regulations of the village, at least key ones, to reiterate their importance.
Andaxia Moonstar
Andaxia Moonstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down